Monday, October 6, 2008

Lab Journal 10-6-08

The Lapsworgs Miss Altaïr adopted seem to be growing slower than before. We're not sure why this is, but once more research is done, an inference will be made. The Flarions adopted recently are showing great promise (mainly because of Miss Altaïr's obsession with admiration for the Chapter Kelan Flarion. The Maidens are rapidly approaching Omega stage. The three imps are approaching the halfway mark, and will most likely hit Omega before the end of the month.


3 comments:

Freya Altaïr said...

I resent that comment, Miss Sabrewolf. I am not obsessed.

Sabrewolf said...

I do believe you are. I've gone into your room. I have seen those pictures of Sir Kelan on your walls, covered in your black lipstick.

Freya Altaïr said...

You can't prove anything. You can't prove anything!